Saturday, October 17, 2009

Recent News...




It has been awhile since I've posted, but life has been very busy lately! The biggest news is that Justin recently got promoted to Market Manager, which we are very excited about. The timing for the promotion couldn't have been more perfect, what with Miss Aubrey on the way. The down side is that the job is in Ft. Worth, so it is a bit of a commute. We celebrated with dinner at Bob's...and then again at Jasper's. Justin has put in a lot of time and energy at Supplemental, so I am very proud of him. He has been in his new position for about two weeks and is loving it.


As for everything else, time is flying by! I can't believe I am almost 7 months pregnant. The nursery is almost ready, just waiting on the glider and rug to be delivered, then it will be time to hang pictures on the wall. I'll post pic's as soon as I'm through. My mom has been a great help getting everything ready - she has pretty much done the nursery on her own, has redone the upstairs bathroom, and has made sure that we have everything we need to be prepared. Now we just have a few more things to finish and then it'll be time to sit back and wait for January!







No comments:

Post a Comment