Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 9





Week 9 got off to a good start when Aubrey got to meet her grandpa for the first time. Aubrey's "grandpa" is actually my Uncle Nando, but he is such an important part of my life that Justin and I decided he should be Aubrey's grandpa. He came up from Austin and had breakfast with us Sunday; as you can tell from the picture of the two of them they got along perfectly! It was great spending time with him and having him get to know his grandbaby!
Aubrey is doing pretty well...she is having a few more fussy moments and I wonder if it isn't time to increase her medicine. We go to the doctor for her two month check-up next week, so we will talk to the doctor about it then. She is smiling and cooing more, which we all find very rewarding. She especially likes to smile and laugh at her 2:30 am feeding, which is sweet and all but come on, momma just wants to go back to bed! She is still sleeping in her bassinet beside the bed which is working out well for now. Justin thinks I should move her to her crib but I don't think I am ready for that. I told him that would be fine if he moved our mattress into her room...he said no. It might be different if our bedroom was on the same floor as hers, but since it isn't I think being that far away from her would freak me out. Maybe next month...
We have big plans to see the Easter bunny this week, hopefully all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment