Tuesday, July 27, 2010
6 1/2 Months
Normally I only post once a month now, but so much has happened in the past two weeks I had to share!
A week and a half ago we had a pool party with several of our good friends...we weren't sure how Aubrey would do with a lot of people and commotion, but she did fabulous! She had pool time, napped, ate dinner, had more pool time, ate, went to bed! My best friend from high school came and brought her son Keagan. It was fun to see the next generation of "Mandy & Dana". Aubrey also had tons of fun with 8 year old Jett...I think she is in love! That same weekend Aubrey officially started crawling. We thought this would make her happy but now all she can focus on is standing up. She is half crawling, half walking. She is also eating rice puffs - she isn't quite sure what to think of them but I think they are growing on her. She is picking them up and putting them up to her mouth, but she has a hard time getting them in as they stick to her hand. This past weekend we had friends over for dinner and Aubrey got to play with two other babies. Rosie and Caroline are 9 months old, not much older than Aubrey. For some reason she was completely infatuated with Rosie. She immediately reached out to grab Rosie's face and give her a kiss, then later went to crawl into Rosie's lap. Poor Rosie looked confused but she was great with her. It was interesting seeing her interact with other babies, I think she really enjoyed it!
That's about all for now...Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment