
I can't believe I forgot to talk about Izzy! Izzy is the new puppy that we got the weekend before Thanksgiving. She is a 2 1/2 month old, black and white shih tzu who weighs just under 3 lbs. We had been talking about getting Aubrey a puppy for her birthday and we wanted to get her a shih tzu as she is always drawn to them. We had no intentions of getting a puppy during the holiday season but we went to Petland for dog food and it was all over from there. Izzy was in a cage with 2 of her siblings and Justin asked to see her. When they brought her out to us there was no way we could walk away without her. I made Justin call my mom and try to convince her this was a good idea, but she wasn't having any of it. She made me get on the phone and after several minutes of telling me no she said she would support my decision as long as I "took a moment to think like a responsible adult." Lol. So this responsible adult bought her daughter a puppy. She is quickly becoming a member of the family. Bella and Gigi ignores her and Nugget is learning to love her. Aubrey loves her and talks about her all the time and is obsessed with walking her. Of course we have to follow closely behind otherwise it turns into Aubrey dragging Izzy.


No comments:
Post a Comment