Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 4


We are starting week 4 today, and it is looking like Miss Aubrey is on her way to feeling better. We went to the doctor on Monday and she was concerned that Aubrey isn't gaining weight like she should, so we are now supplementing with a new kind of formula. The doctor also gave us another medication to coat her tummy, which we give in addition to the Prilosec. She told us that Aubrey's gas comes from whatever I am eating, so I have now cut even more food out of my diet. Right now I am eating gluten-free and dairy free, and only drinking water. The new diet, medication, and formula seem to be helping. She still has her fussy moments, but nothing like before. We go back to the doctor on Thursday for a weight check - hopefully we will see some improvement! Keep your fingers crossed!

Now that Aubrey is feeling a bit better she is a lot more fun. The times when she is alert she is happy and likes tummy time, enjoys belly massages, and likes to look at different toys. I can't wait until we get her issues resolved so we have more times where we get to enjoy each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment