
This past week was off to a good start when Aubrey started sleeping eight hours at night. The first night it happened I kept waking up and looking at her in fear that she had stopped breathing, but no, she was just sound asleep! Justin and I were so grateful to her! The past two nights however she has been sleeping an hour less each night, so I'm thinking we are going to be back where we started pretty quick, although I hope not. Over the weekend she got to see some more friends and she did wonderful. Her mood has been exceptional since we went up on one of her meds last week. She is happy and playful and loves rolling around on her mat. She is very alert and enjoys watching what is going on around her, which quickly tires her out. She is very engaged when we talk to her and we enjoy this very much. We went to the doctor today for a weight check and Aubrey has gained eleven ounces in a week and a half, putting her up to ten pounds, nine ounces. The doctor was very pleased with her weight gain and won't need to see her again until her four month appointment. Right now we are getting ready for Easter, which we will host at our house. My family from Austin will be coming up for lunch on Sunday and we are looking forward to spending time with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment